FirmaMETRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
At METRO we say We make it count because our accounting is not just about numbers, we make it count for more. We already have more than 400 employees, we operate our MAKRO Cash&Carry retail brands in more than 20 countries around the world, we have been operating in Szczecin for 11 years, and in our internal engagement survey, almost 90% of our employees said that working at METRO is meaningful and allows them to grow. Join us, feel the We make it count spirit and create a METRO community for which accounting always counts for something more.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- Delivering process-related trainings incl. practical knowledge of accounting, SAP, Excel and tools
- Planning and organizing trainings, creation of new trainings (content, materials etc.),
- Coordinate logistics of training to include training room, attendance tracking, passwords, materials and supplies,
- Managing optimization of Academy program in terms of planning and execution for the next Waves, ongoing implementation of lessons learnt into practical framework,
- Tracking and analyzing learning curriculum effectiveness through various evaluation techniques, including the evaluation of individual performances, and training feedback,
- Managing training materials base (incl. practical business cases, presentations, scripts, etc) to reflect all process changes (data base management, review and updates),
- Implementation and maintenance of operational knowledge management framework in close collaboration with operational teams,
- Managing optimization projects in the area of knowledge management (e.g. data standardization, standard and template creation, process framework built),
- Development and management of content collection for knowledge management platforms, identification of content gaps in close collaboration with subject matter experts;
- Communicating effectively and proactively with subject matter experts, business partners, and respective teams and leaders,
- Collaboration with training team to develop training solutions.
- University degree (preferably in the field of finance, accounting or economy, especially Accounts Receivable),
- At least 2 years of professional experience within accounting,
- Computer skills: Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Outlook, Teams, SharePoint,
- Willingness to work mainly at the office,
- Fluency in English (C1 level) spoken and written,
- Working experience in SSC/BPO environment - min. 2 years,
- Creative thinking and pro-active attitude,
- Very good organizational skills with ability to work on own initiative and under deadlines,
- Communication skills, openness, good facilitation and presentation skills.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of SAP system,
- Prior training experience, knowledge of teaching methods and presentation experience,
- Ability to create, review and update process documentation and training materials (i.e. presentations, training aids, learning curriculum, syllabus, scripts, knowledge data base).
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- co-financed sports card,
- team and company integrations after hours,
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin from other city in Poland
Specjalistka / Specjalista ds. księgowości i finansów
Firma: Grupa Mieszko
Lokalizacja: śląskie / RacibórzOpublikowano: 03-02-2023
Zakres obowiązków: Księgowanie faktur kosztowych oraz wyciągów bankowych Udział w pracach dotyczących zamknięcia miesiąca Współpraca z bankami oraz firmami faktoringowymi Obsługa...
Specjalista ds. Księgowości
Firma: CTL Logistics
Lokalizacja: śląskie / SosnowiecOpublikowano: 02-02-2023
Opis stanowiska: weryfikowanie dokumentów księgowych pod kątem rachunkowym i podatkowym; dekretowanie i wprowadzanie do systemu dokumentów księgowych; księgowanie faktur sprzedaży i zakupów;...
Accounting Specialist - General Accounting (GA)
Firma: METRO Global Solution Center Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: zachodniopomorskie / SzczecinOpublikowano: 02-02-2023
Or rather, a Super Accountant, i.e. YOU. Someone who doesnt like boredom, instead likes to propose solutions and has a willingness to work in English-speaking teams. Your mission accounting for...