FirmaMotorola Solutions Systems Polska
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Motorola Solutions Finance Operations Center (F.O.C.) provides world-class finance, accounting and purchasing services to Motorola branches in Europe, Middle East, Africa, US and Latin America region. It is a dynamic environment where your ideas and input will be valued and where you will do some of the best work of your life.
At MSI team, supporting Canadian and US processes, you will find a culture of thought-leaders who are passionate about creating exciting new solutions for security and surveillance. We seek problem-solvers who are eager to rise to the challenges of a continuously evolving technological industry, and those who want to make an impact of the safety of people and businesses globally.
We believe that diversity spawns innovation – the more diverse our employees are, the more ideas and talents we have to excel as a leader in the technology sector. If you would like to be part of a dynamic team of people who are ambitious, focused, and hardworking then we look forward to meeting you!
- Create and maintain customer credit files
- Monitor, release and hold sales orders as appropriate
- Process credit applications, including follow-up on credit references
- Respond to customer account inquiries
- Various month-end duties, including detailed account analysis and adjustments
- General support of the AR processes
- Student status
- Excellent English skills
- Professional and proactive approach to work
- Ability to work on mixed shift (US hours + Regular hours)
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly accurate, great attention to detail and an aptitude for problem solving
- Ability to work both independently and as a cooperative team member
- Ability to organize and balance multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
In return for your expertise, we’ll support you in this new challenge with coaching & development every step of the way.
Also, to reward your hard work you’ll get:
- Employee Pension Plan (PPE)
- Competitive salary package,
- Strong team-oriented culture,
- Flexible working hours,
- Contract of employment,
- Private medical & dental coverage,
- Life insurance,
- Comfortable work conditions (high class offices, parking space),
- Trainings and broad development opportunities,
- Volleyball field and grill place next to the office,
- Lots of sport activities as Moto football league, Wakeboarding, Snowboarding, e-gaming league etc.,
- Access to wellness facilities and integration events,
- Motorola Solutions is supporting CSR activities and encourages employees to participate.
Assistant Capital and Risk Analyst - Intern
Firma: Nordea Bank Abp SA Oddział w Polsce
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / WarszawaOpublikowano: 26-10-2021
Looking for your first experience in real business environment? Join passionate and collaborative team at Nordea and try our 6 month program for Interns! Currently we are looking for a Assistant...
Risk, Controls and Compliance Assistant - Part-time Internship
Firma: Arla Global Financial Services Centre Sp. z o.o.
Lokalizacja: pomorskie / GdańskOpublikowano: 25-10-2021
Specifically, you will: Support system administration for internal controls monitoring, Support review of control documentation, Support other activities, as assigned by supervisor.
Trainee for the internship in Compliance Department
Firma: Societe Generale SA
Lokalizacja: mazowieckie / WarszawaOpublikowano: 22-10-2021
The internship program includes, between others: support for the Compliance Team in current matters concerning, in particular, the compliance of the banks operations with the provisions of law and...